Sunday, May 19, 2013

!!! Secret Admirer..!!!





I Am Ur True Admirer.. 
I think the name suits me best..
May be i stay at a distance..
But one day i have to say that to U..
And i think the day has come...

As i started gathering  those memories from the past..
Days when i use to wait for a glance of u..
Wait for those moments to watch u smile..
The moment u walk beside, i get freezed..

I am such a stupid,
That i use to wait ,
To let the moment happen again n again..
After some countless times of being caught by u..
I think i would never learn from it...

But wht if i,
If i really come to u..
Just step out of my thoughts..
Speak up and say whts on my mind..
I would have gained ur attention..

But i really doudt..
If you would like wht u really see..
Thats never I, ME ,Myself..
And never going to be a replication of mine..

But may be..
Just may be..
If u would take time to think off..
U may know the best of me..

But sometimes i get confused..
Are u really the worth my time..
Or its gonna be a rejection from u..
And finally making me a fool..

May be i can impress u..
May be i can make u fall for my love..
May be its gonna a successful love story..
May be my dream comes true..

But still,
A "May be" is something to afraid..
Yes, I am scared to make a move..
Yet i stand away at safe distance..
And remain as a ADMIRER..





No comments:

Post a Comment